Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Investigation into "Vampire" Cult, week 1.

I have unearthed this in a batch of microfilm I found in the Public Library in Warehouse Point. The article was from a smaller circulation magazine, and it had to say this about activity around the bar:

 "Police responded to near riot conditions at a bar on Friday night. A phone call had been made to the authorities, quoting that "youngsters in strange costumes" were playing with firearms and discharging them into the air". Police arrived and handled the situation, arresting several and dispersing the crowd."

 I stopped by the EWPD to inquire about this, and none of the officers currently working had any recollection of any strange incidents going on in the bar's location. They said that an officer Sweeny had retired from the force around that time due to mental trauma, and had been committed to Danvers State Hospital in Massachusetts. Perhaps contacting Mr. Sweeny would be the next step in what appears to be a much deeper case than I thought.

My indentation in the ground is turning into a rabbit hole.

 On a related note, in one of my many trips to the local occult shop in Manchester, I was speaking to the owner and she told me that there had once been a radical coven of Lilith worshipers in that area. I know a bit about the minions of the Dark Mother, and will look closer into this. Perhaps the two cults are one in the same.

 So far, however, I have no clues or evidence that anything otherworldly has been going on. Unless my investigations dig up something fortean soon, I will have to discard this into the "case closed" pile.

 More this evening after I have had a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment